Please Read Carefully
HomelessNation.org is an online collaborative social media project. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of HomelessNation.org.
HomelessNation.org does not endorse any politcal party or religion.
HomelessNation.org cannot guarantee that the information accessible through this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. If you find any out-dated links or information, please help us by posting the most recent information. Availability of information within HomelessNation.org is subject to change without notice.
HomelessNation.org will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of use or the inability to use any information on this website.
HomelessNation.org takes no responsibility for the content of websites hyperlinked and links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
Any information provided on HomelessNation.org - medical, legal, pyschological, financial or otherwise - is of a general nature and cannot substitute for the advice of a licensed professional.
The "Code of Conduct" states:
Homeless Nation values every story and every voice and we actively promote and encourage free speech. We will not accept, however, any form of racism, sexism, bigotry, or any other offensive behaviour. Personal attacks on individuals will be deleted and violating users may be banned.
To maintain a strong level of safety and enjoyment on this site, we also ask that:
1. You not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (spam) to users.
2. You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access HomelessNation.org, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
5. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
6. You will not use HomelessNation.org to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.